We take the privacy of your personal information very seriously and know that you will wish to understand how we will use your personal information.
- Will inform you about what personal information we collect and why, how we use it, who we share it with, as well as giving you other important information.
- Covers personal information collected via our website as well as personal information that you may provide when corresponding directly with us; and
- Sets out your rights and who you can contact for further information.
- Contact information, such as your name, mobile phone number, and email address;
- Details of the type of property that you are interested in purchasing, such as number of bedrooms, location, price range;
- Details of how interested you are in making a purchase and when you are looking to buy;
- Details of whether you are a purchasing by way of a mortgage or other means and if you are planning to live in the property or purchasing it as an investment;
- Where you have provided your feedback we will record your opinions and the text that you have written;
- Details of your marketing preferences and whether you are happy to receive marketing communications via Email, Telephone, or text message.
There are generally no adverse effects for you if you choose not to provide your personal information. You will still be able to use our website to view properties, download brochures or request copies of them in person. However, without some of this personal information, we may not be able to communicate with you and/or take certain actions that you request, for example because this personal information is required to respond to your enquiries.
The main way that we collect your personal information from you is when you provide it to us. This could be through our website or when speaking to one of our sales staff, either in person, via email or on the telephone.Personal information provided by third parties:
Occasionally we may receive personal information about you from other sources, which we may add to the personal information we already hold about you in order to help us provide our products and services to you.
We may receive your initial name and contact details from an introducer or other person(s) acting as agent on your behalf.
The most common purposes for which we will use your personal information are:General communication:
We will use your personal information to communicate with you and provide you with the details of international properties that you have requested and to respond to any enquiries you may have.
Understanding your property search requirements:
- We will use the personal information that you provide to us to try to find the right property for you.
- We will use the details of when you are looking to buy and assess how interested we believe you are in making a purchase.
- We will use the details of the type of property that you are interested in purchasing, the above information and your direct marketing preferences to inform you about international properties that we believe may be suitable to you.
Where you have expressly given us consent, we may send you information about new property developments and/or services which may be of interest to you. We will only do this where you have agreed to it and using your preferred methods of communication.
We will do our best only to send you information about news, offers and the latest properties that could be suitable for you. To help with this we will ask for personal information about you – the more we know about the type of international property you are interested in, the easier it will be for us to find the right property for you.
We ask for your express consent to receive marketing materials. This gives you the best opportunity to find the home that is right for you. We will not send you any information about timeshare properties.
You can unsubscribe or withdraw your consent and ask us to stop sending you marketing materials at any time by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of our marketing emails, by informing one of our sales consultants (with whom you have previously been dealing).
We keep a record of when we receive consent from individuals and regularly review consent to check updates to preferences. We act on requests to unsubscribe or withdrawals of consent as soon as we can.
We may disclose your personal information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other organisations for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf. Such third parties may include cloud services providers (such as hosting and email management), or other third parties who provide services to us. These include but are not limited to IT service providers, solicitors, auditors and any agents acting on our or your behalf. Where these third party providers are based in other jurisdictions, they may be subject to applicable laws exclusive to them that are different from the laws of your country (and, in some cases, not as protective).
When we engage third party service providers, we will retain control over and we will remain fully responsible for your personal information and we will use appropriate safeguards and technical or regulatory measures as required by applicable law to ensure the integrity and security of your personal data when engaging such service providers. We instruct our third party service providers not to use your personal information for their own purposes, and require that such personal information will be used/processed by these service providers only for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement and regulatory agencies, if prescribed under any applicable law or if required to be furnished by us in connection with their duties.Third Party Links: