Graphite Square is a new mixed-use residential and co-working scheme in Vauxhall. It will deliver 161 homes and 80,000 sq ft of co-working space over three floors, with two public spaces that link currently disconnected local streets. It will deliver a cohesive new community to an area noticeably on the up.
- New mixed-use residential and coworking development in Vauxhall, Zone 1
- Luxury 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments
- Globally renowned universities — Imperial College London and University College London — a short distance away
- River Thames on the doorstep and Sloane Square a 10-minute drive away
- Private podium garden for residents
- Prices from £655,000
- Handover from Q3 2023